2007年4月17日 星期二

थे अरे ऑफ़ लाइफ(未修改版

Reading this poem let me have new views to "life".Life is not live down for sake of dead.And we are for learning what for face to allow more joys and sorrowes.On Life's Way,,I will not fell hard.
"Innocent Forrest",the Forrest Gump is a mentally retarded son from the birth,only with his mother's words and see others irony and mockery.in regardless of. he doesn't know what reason,he learns what, he likes what, I don't realize either.Always follow intuition is someone to think the matter that should do, he does,too.
"life is just like a box of chocolate,you'll never know what you're gonna get."This famous saying is from Forrest Gump's mother.But also greatly part of persons always ignore to take to what taste , go toward all to fill in mouth, usually can't feel different world, and through Forrest,eyes of the Forrest Gukmp, you will see all different of a new world.
My advantage:1.I am a brighty person,facing anything, I will he faced with bright mood, though the I still can. adjust back very soon.2.I have a heart of docile,as long as the other people need help,I will offer to give a help for the other people.3.I don't cheat,do not embezzle and steal, also disallowing the others contain above-maentioned behavior.My weakness:1.my sexual belong to impulse,does not have rational matter very easily.2.I spend money very much, usually overdraft.3.I usually say very much that have no useful words,cause others and own harassment.